(as of UTC – Details)
Are you struggling with low self esteem and feel that the traditional self help advice is not working for you?
Then download this FREE book today to learn an evidence-based approach to how to have a healthy self esteem.
In this book Martin Kaye explains the science and research behind self esteem, and why much of the advice out there on this topic is either incorrect, or even counter-productive.
For example, did you know that saying positive affirmations to yourself in the mirror may have negative effects on your self esteem?
In this book you will learn why this is, along with the following:
- The history of the self esteem movement
- What the modern psychology has to say about the early studies
- What a healthy self esteem is and how it is different from high self esteem
- The most common pitfalls of traditional solutions for low self esteem
- Why dealing with negative thinking or negative thoughts by turning them into something positive may not be a good strategy
- What happy people have in common
- What self love actually means
- What role self discipline plays when it comes to self esteem
In addition Martin Kaye introduces you to a complete system designed specifically to build self esteem while avoiding all the traps. To help you put this system into practice a self esteem workbook comes as a companion to this book.
Are you ready for your journey towards Self Esteem Mastery?
Scroll up and get your hands on this FREE book now!